Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Wonder They Hate Us.....

I have realized the past couple of days why foreigners have such a horrible perception of Americans. For personal reasons I don't want to reveal how I came about this, but I just saw with my own two eyes how horrible Americans can treat people sometimes. I think that people in our country have a really hard time realizing that we aren't the only nation that has an education system, college graduates, and all those other traits that make a functioning country. I think it is horrible how we think we have the right to talk down to foreign people like they are stupid, pieces of shit.

The saddest part of the whole thing is that it only takes one person treating someone from a different country like crap in order for us to get a bad reputation. That bad moment or experience is forever overshadowed by the fact that there are people in other countries, and in the U.S. making lifelong bonds with those from other regions of the world.

It is moments like this that make me very disappointed in our citizens....not in everyone, but only those who are condescending towards non-Americans.

That is all of my ranting for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment